Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Have A New VIT




Greetings In Blood,

I am happy to announce I have a NEW VIT! She goes by the name of; Vampire Angel. She 's 18 (according to her), and has caught my eye.

Angel wants to become a Creature of The Night! After Spree's actions towards me last year, especially after I brought her across, I was concerned about bringing another mortal who has caught my eye across. However, after speaking with my "Seer," her and I agreed on the date of bringing Angel to our world.

Between now and then, I will inform Angel of our ways, and make sure she is able to handle her new life to be.

To me, she is HOTT and I want her. She is a SMARTA$$ and this poses a problem. Like Scar in The Lion King, I am just letting Angel have her fun like he did with the mouse. However, when I have had enough, like Scar did, I will pick her up, and show her my "FANGS" and hopefully she'll get the point.

Granted, I am the biggest SMARTA$$ Vampyre in the community. So, I can't have my VIT, show me up too much now. Can I?

I await the day, Angel crosses Kat's path. This will be good. As most of you know, I am getting a house made right now the street from Kat's Condo. Talk about two people being within firing range of each other. I am sure Kat will stay true to her reputation along with demeanor, and test Angel.

The one thing Angel seriously needs to do, is change her profile a little bit. After all, she's about to become a new creature of the night. Her page and profile should show this.

As my usual, I will bring her across via the 3 step method. The first step/bite I am uncertain about the date. The second one, I hope will be on a very special occasion -

Winter Solstice

Sat., Dec. 22, 2007, 1:08 A.M. EST

This date holds a special meaning to me. Let's see if I can now make it a happy day, instead of a day of bad memories.

The third and final bite will be again on a special and powerful night.
This is all in Angel's hands. As you all know, I have a low tolerance to someone who throws daggers at me. I may take a few, but only if the person has my heart.

I am lobbying those in the Vampyre Community to accept Angel as a future member of our Kindred.

Nel Sangue,

Jonathon "The Impaler"

No comments: