Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Impaler In Concert




Greetings In Blood,

Now that my first album/CD is a wrap, it is time to perform. I am in the processes of arranging dates to perform in the following places:

New Jersey late November.

Phoenix, Arizona early December. It will be a fundraiser for my campaign. I hope a female friend of mine from Phoenix will sing the female part of Meranda.

Minneapolis and Rochester, Minnesota - mid December.

Atlanta, Georgia - early/mid January 2008.

Other shows are in the works. It is my hope that starting in January 2008 my band can perform with me. Until then, I will be performing solo with back up bands.

I am presently negotiating with a major guitar company to become one of their Artist Endorsement Performers, and get a few their great Flying V guitars, which I will use on stage. I am suppose to hear from them this week.

I will be posting my interview at The White House this week on my music and Presidential pages on MySpace.

Please check out my music page - www.myspace.com/jonathonquottheimpalerquot and read the lyrics to; "A Dream Turned To Ashes," and leave me your thoughts.

Nel Sangue,

Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isthis the democracy in the US?