Monday, November 12, 2007

Get Ready People of LA and Phoenix...


Greetings In Blood,

To the great people of LA and Phoenix, you better get ready. The American Vampyre is on his way to you!

I will be in Brunswick, Ohio on Wednesday - 14 Nov 07, then I am being flown to LA on 19 Nov 07. After spending 3-days in LA, filming a news documentary filmed about me by German TV ( www.rtl.de ), I am being flown to Phoenix, for a three week stay there.

I hope all the great Vampyres/Witches/Satanists in the Phoenix area will show up at Phase 54, and rock the night away with me on the 1st and 8th of December. I am of course hoping that every American will take the opportunity to meet me at Phase 54, so I can explain my plans for a better America.
Nel Sangue,
Jonathon "The Impaler"

1 comment:

Phil said...

If I was American, I'd vote for you on the proviso you make your presidential acceptance speech in that suit ;)