Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Will Just kill You...

Greetings My Fellow Americans,


I am known throughout this world as a Satanic Vampyre and Hecate Witch. All three of these parts of me, are to be respected and feared.


The other night a certain bitch decided he weanted to fuck with me. Well, unfortunately I spoke to a Federal Attorney from the Indianapolis District Court about him and the matter. Now I wish I didn't. I rather just hunt him down, and kill him. But, since I went to the feds first, it would be too obvious if he came up missing.


So may this be taken as a warning and a declaration. If anyone esle ever pisses me off and tries to take advantage of me (or screw me over), I swear by Lucifer, I will not call Secret Service or any law enforcement agencies. I will just beat, torture and then kill you. I promise you, your remains will never be found. Actually, there will be no remains to be found.


And to the Muslim world, like I said while I was burning the prayer mat of one of your Muslims, I declare a Holy War on you. This is now a Satanic Holy War.


Hail Lucifer and Dark Blessing from the Goddess Hecate.


Nel Sangue,


Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey



No comments: