Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9-11-01

6 years ago today, I was suppose to be in Washington D.C. I would have been at the Pentagon when the plane crashed there.

However, my plans got changed because my former fiancee/girlfriend had to do something stupid, and tick me OFF!!! If Susan ever wanted to have gotten rid of me, she missed her chance that day.

Bush stated we would get the people responsible for the 9-11 attacks on NYC. He sent us into a war. He sent us into Iraq. But wait. Iraq nor Hussein attacked us, it was Osama bin Laden and the al-Quaeda.

Why did he send us to Iraq? To seek revenge for his wrothless father losing his bid for re-election for President in 1992. In 1988 though I was running for office in NJ as a Republican, I did not support nor help the Bush Presidential Campaign. Like his son King George, George H. is a worthless BITCH!

In my eyes, there are only two good older Bush family members; Barbara and Jeb.

This weekend, bin Laden released a tape for all of us to see. I actually believe he was right in stating how American politicians are puppets of corporate America. The boy hit that one on the head.

In regards to us losing because of worthless American politicians, he is right again.

I am sure he and his fellow terrorists do not want to see me get elected, for when I am, I will unleash the flames of Hades upon them and all those who threaten America and Americans.

Soldiers are being sent to Iraq who are disabled. I actually had thought about returning to active duty after 9-11. However, I wasn't going to be allowed to go hunting after bin Laden the way I wanted to. I would have gladly given up my VA Disability payments for life, just to have had a chance at killing that SOB.

I realized after speaking to someone I knew at the Department of Defense this war was to be another Nam. Our troops were going to be playing by BS rules, and not by allowed to get NASTY and deathly in our combat attacks.

Personally, I'd level the Middle East where terrorists are known to be hiding out, and say better their innocent people get killed, instead of Americans.

The time for a change in this country is way over do. The people need to braek the spine of this government and bring it back to the way our Founding Fathers had envisioned America.

Nel Sangue,

Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey



No comments: