Thursday, December 14, 2006

The American Vampyre is out for BLOOD!



Greetings My Fellow Americans,

When I was 15, I entered the world of politics. I did so, because I was tired of seeing innocent people suffer, and I wanted to help make their lives better.

I was groomed to be like John F. Kennedy. My birth first name was; John, after President Kennedy. When I was 18, I decided to change it to; Jonathon. I thought it sounded more mature. I do prefer Jonathon over John.

At 17 years, 6 months, and 26 days of life, I entered active duty in the Army. I followed in my Uncle Bobby's footsteps. To me, my Uncle Bobby is the greatest man I've ever meet. He served and fought for our Country in WWII, the Korean War, as well as in Vietnam. He was a "LIFER" as they say in the military.

Though I can never hold a candle, to my Uncle Bobby, I share his passion for America.

On 13 Jan 06, I officially announced my candidacy for Governor of Minnesota. Though my main desire at that time was (and still is) to become President in 2008, I was sincere about serving Minnesotans. I wanted to make their lives better. These people have been suffering since they voted for Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

Unlike Ventura, I am able to work with Republicans and Democrats, for the betterment of the people I serve.

The media mocked me, when I admitted to being a Satanic Sanguinary Vampyre and Hecate Witch. Because of their stupid ignorance, I was made to look foolish to the American Public. Whatever happened to the meaning behind; "The truth will set you free."

I am American by birth. Vampyre by BLOOD! In my veins, I have the blood of kings and great warriors. Victory is my birthright.

However, King George "Worthless" Bush and his cronies deprived not only me of my victory on 7 Nov 06, but the people of Minnesota.

Now, I am out for BLOOD! I am out for the BLOOD of those who attacks us on 9-11 and cause us to live everyday in fear of another attack, as well as caused the deaths of thousands of our service women and men.

I am out for the BLOOD of those who prey about the innocent. Those who attack and rape women, molest sweet innocent children, spread messages of hate, kill innocent defenseless Americans, sell the poisonous drugs, that destroy families and loved ones of the users. Those who DWI/DUI, repeatedly endanger the lives of innocent Americans.

And as I say in the Teaser Trailer for Impaler;
( http://www.impalerthemovie.com/ ), if you attack the elderly; I WILL IMPALE you!

Yes, I am a Sanguinary Satanic Vampyre and Hecate Witch. Above all, I am an American. The American Constitution guarantees me the right to worship and live as I feel, as long as I'm not hurting anyone.

Do you think any of the Republican and Democrat Candidates for President in 2008, knows what it is like to struggle to make ends meet? Or know what it is like to be f'd by the system? Of course they don't. They are the system.

Our Founding Fathers were men and women of strength, courage and caring for all their people. They didn't have "Big Business" or political machines supporting them. They stood for all Americans, not SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS!

Like our Founding Fathers, I am dedicated to helping ALL AMERICANS! Can King George and his cronies say that?

On 4 Nov 08, you have a choice. You can vote for people you know who are known to show their loyalty to SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS and their Political Parties, or you can vote for a fighter like you.

The choice is yours!
Nel Sangue,
Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey

No comments: