Sunday, December 3, 2006

Mexico, Leave The American Dog Along or ELSE!!!


Greetings My Fellow Americans,

As many of you know, I have all intentions on becoming the next President of this great Nation. Unlike King George “Worthless” Bush, I will not coward to terrorists, nor to foreign leaders. Terrorists, criminals and world leaders will fear me, and once again respect this Nation, as the greatest Nation in the history of mankind.

I will never allow an innocent American to be harmed, or killed by any terrorist throughout the world. Nor will I allow any country to wrongly imprison an innocent American. Especially when that American was making the world safer by capturing a lowlife convicted rapist.

Duane “The Dog” Chapman went into Mexico to capture convicted rapist Andrew Luster. “Dog” did this, when no one would or could capture this menace to the civilized world.

Now Mexico wants to imprison “The Dog.” And it seems that an idiot communist American judge will order “Dog” to be extradited to Mexico.

Listen up Mexico. If you take an American Hero like “Dog” and place him in one of your nightmare, inhumane prisons, immediate after I become President on 20 Jan 09 I will order an US Bomber to fly over Mexico City, and drop a few Hades’ Bombs on selected targets. While Mexico City is dealing with the aftermath of the bombing, I will have the US Army rescue “Dog” from the rat hole prison he is in, and bring him back home to America.

Additionally, I will have my special elite group of military trained soldiers, capture Mexico’s President, and bring him to The White House. I will torture him, and then Impale him for the entire world to see, what the consequents are if you wrongly imprison an American.

Please check out: http://www.dogdefensefund.com/ and help however you can. Also, please write your Congressman along with Senators, and demand they protect “Dog” from being extradited to Mexico.

An American President shouldn’t be a spineless puppet. He should be willing to fight and defend each American from injustices. Bush is such a spineless puppet, and as a result innocent Americans are suffering each and everyday.

The time for change is now at hand. Starting in 2009, I promise you all, no innocent American will have to live in fear.

Nel Sangue,

Jonathon “The Impaler” Sharkey

No comments: